IOB Net Banking: Indian Overseas Bank is a public sector bank with branches in India operating around 3500. The headquarters of Indian Overseas Bank is located in Chennai.
Indian Overseas Bank provides an IOB net Banking facility in its strong banking sector.
Let us know how registers IOB net Banking and what facilities can be availed from Net Banking.
How to Register IOB Internet Banking ?
Indian Overseas Bank‘s net banking can be easily registered by visiting its website. To register IOB Net Banking, register net banking by following the steps given below-
- Go to IOB Net Banking Portal.
- If you are an individual or a proprietary firm, you have to click on “Register Individual”. Else you need to click on “Register Corporate”.
- Enter User ID (User id enter should be Both Alphabet and Numeric)
- Enter Password, Name, Account Number, and all mandatory columns.
- Once you have registered, you need to submit the application forms to the Account holding branch.
- Your account will be activated by the branch on receipt of the application.
How to Active IOB Internet banking?
After Getting Registration receipt from Bank you can easily activate your IOB Internet Banking. Let’s see How to Activate in few steps-
- First of all, visit IOB Net Banking Portal and click on Continue to Enter the site and then on Register option available beneath Individual login option on the left side of the screen.
- Enter Your IOB Net Banking “User Id” and “Password” to login.
- After you Activate IOB Net Banking in Indian Overseas Bank, In the home screen of internet banking, you will get options to perform all kinds of operations. Do what you desire.
How to Login IOB Internet banking?
After Success Full Activate Net Banking, You Can easily Login IOB Net Banking. Let’s see How to Login in a few steps-
- Go to again IOB net Banking Portal.
- Click Below on “Continue to Login”
- If you are an individual or a proprietary firm, you have to click on “Personal Banking”. Else you need to click on “Corporate Banking”.
- Enter user-id & Password in Column.
- Now, you have to login to your IOB net Banking Home Screen.
How to Transfer Money from IOB net Banking
- Visit the IOB net Banking Portal and use the left mouse pointer on the Individual Login option.
- Give user id and password in the required field and click on Ok
- Within a few seconds, you will get the welcome web page of IOB Internet Banking.
- Press the left mouse button on the Remittances option and select Funds Transfer.
- Now select the IOB account /another bank account as per your need.
- Choose a credit account and debit account.
- Type amount you have to transfer and narration for debit and credit entries. Click on proceed.
- Provide transfer PIN and press the mouse button on Pay now / Schedule later.
- Now you will be asked to enter One Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile. After entering OTP, click on the Submit button to transfer funds.
How to Add Beneficiary in IOB Internet Banking.
Customers must have to add a payee to their account in the beneficiary list before transferring funds. Once you added, you can easily transfer funds to that beneficiary account. Steps –
- First, Login into IOB internet Banking and provide user id and password.
- When you will be in the Home screen of Internet banking then Select Remittances
- Thereafter, click on the add payee.
- Now select the IOB account or another bank account.
- Now furnish details of the beneficiary, if you select IOB account then you will have to enter only payee name and account number.
- If you select another bank account then you will have to enter the payee name, account number, bank name, IFSC code, address and a lot more.
- Having furnished all details, click on Submit
- Now you will be asked to enter OTP sent to your registered mobile. After entering OTP, click on the “approve payee” option.
How to Forgot IOB Internet Banking Password?
- Remembering passwords is a very difficult task for every person because banks and cybersecurity always say that a password should be made with strong letters. So that any of your online data can be protected from fraud. IOB Bank recommends changing the IOB Net Banking password every 3 months. In such a situation, many account holders forget their passwords. You can easily recreate your password by following the tips given below-
- Go to IOB Internet Banking Portal.
- Click On “Individual Banking”.
- On the Next page click on below “Continue to login”.
- Click on the Right Side option “Forgot Password”.
- On Next Page, Enter Login ID, 15 digit Account Number, Register email id & Shown Captcha.
- After Submitting Forgot form, you will receive a One Time password (OTP) on your Register Mobile number.
- Enter OTP and Reset/generate IOB Internet Banking password.
Benefit From IOB Internet Banking.
IOB Netbanking account can take advantage of a variety of services.
- Customers can check his/her IOB account balance, as well as download the account statement).
- Customers have the option to open a Fixed Deposit or Recurring Deposit account.
- Fund transfer via IMPS, NEFT and RTGS.
- Easy payments for several utility bills, such as water, electricity and landline bills.
- Analyze Credit Card information, as well as bill payments.
- With Net Banking, one can avail of the convenience to invest in Mutual Fund.
- Access online tax associated transactions, such as tax payments. Furthermore, the Tax Credit statement can also be viewed using this online banking portal.
- Update useful banking information such as Aadhar and PAN Card details.
- Manage different banking transactions, such as cheque book request, issue demand draft, debit or credit card request, or even stop cheque request.
- The account holders can check loan related information from the IOB Net banking portal.
So how was my article, I hope that my article will help you a lot about IOB Net banking. If any facts are found wrong, please share us in our comment box for correction.