Indian Bank Net Banking Login & Registration Guide: Internet banking is a service through which you can do the functions of your bank from anywhere at any time like transferring money, finding your account balance, unlocking and locking your ATM, investing in funds like RD and FD.
You can do all these facilities through your internet banking without going to the bank. Through this article, I am going to tell you how Indian banks use net banking and how to register them and how to register and login.
Indian Bank Net Banking Registration
Indian Bank net banking registration can be done in two ways.
- Indian Bank Net Banking Offline Registration
- Indian Bank net banking Online registration
Indian Bank Net Banking Offline Registration
Account-holders can register Indian Bank net Banking in their respective branch by filling the Net Banking application form. The bank will send the net banking user ID password to your registered address within 5-7 days from which you can login to your Indian Bank net Banking.
By following the steps given below, you can register and understand the whole process.
- Download the Indian Bank net Banking Registration Form (Retail or Corporate) or visit the nearest bank branch for the same.
- Fill the form and submit it to the Indian Bank branch.
- Indian Bank will courier the User id with Password to the address of the bank account holder.
Indian Bank Net Banking Online Apply
You can register Indian Bank net Banking online very easily by following the steps given below, you can understand the process of “Indian Bank net Banking Online Registration”. let’s watch-
- Go to Indian Bank Net Banking Portal.
- On the next page, Click on “Login For Net Banking”.
- Click on the “New User” Button on the Homepage.
- On Next page, Enter CIF Number/Account Number, Register Mobile Number.
- After Fill all Mandatory Column, Fill Captcha.
- On Next Page, Enter the OTP code sent to your registered mobile.
- On Next Page,Select Facility Type and click on Submit.
- On Next Page, Enter your User ID, Secure Password & Confirm Password. After enter click on Submit.
- On Next Page, Make security questions according to you. Remember, these questions will help you in resetting your Net Banking password and unblocking Net Banking User ID.
- On Next Page, Select Activation Type and Click on Submit button.
- On Next Page, Accept the Terms and Conditions and Click on Submit button.
- On Last Page, Enter your Debit Card Number, Expiry date and CVV.
- Finally,You receive OTP on your Bank Register Mobile and Enter that OTP and click on Submit.
Now you are Successfully registered for Indian Bank Internet Banking.
Indian Bank Net Banking Login
After net banking is registered, you can login Indian Bank net Banking with your user ID and password. You can complete the login process by following the steps given below. Let’s see-
- Go to the official website of Indian Bank.
- Click on “Login for NET Banking”.
- After clicking, A new popup window will open.
- Enter User id and valid Captcha, Then Click on “Login”.
- Next Page, Enter your Password.
Now your Indian Bank Net Banking is Successful login. Enjoy.
Indian Bank Net Banking Forgot Password
If you have forgotten your Indian Bank net Banking password, then you can easily reset your password in few steps given below. Let’s know how you will reset your password –
Through Online Portal
- Go to Indian Bank Net Banking Portal.
- On Homepage, Click on “Login for Internet Banking”.
- After click open a new pop-up Window,
- Enter Your “User ID” and Captcha. (Enter the Text Shown in Image)
- On next web-page, Click on “Forgot Password”.
- On the next page, Click on “ATM Card” option.
- On the next page, Enter “User ID” and “Mobile Number”. Then Click on “Confirm”.
- On the next page, you need to enter the ATM Card Number, PIN, and the card’s Expiry Date. Enter all details carefully and click on Submit button.
- On the next webpage, Enter the New Login password. Click on Submit button.
- Fill Indian bank net banking reset password form .
- Submit the form in your registered bank account branch office.
- Indian Bank will send a new Password onto your registered address with 5-7 days via registered post.
How to Check Balance Through Indian Bank Internet Banking portal
You can know the balance of your account through your net banking. Follow the steps given below.
- Go to Indian Bank Net banking Portal.
- Login with user id & Password.
- When you successful Login your Click on Balance.
- Now you can easily see the balance in your account.
The benefit of Indian Internet Banking
The benefits of Indian Bank’s internet banking facility are mentioned below:
- Account balance can be checked.
- Transactions can be tracked, and the history of transactions can be viewed.
- The bank statement can be viewed and downloaded.
- Any queries in relation to the account can be made.
- Loan statement details can be viewed.
- You can check the status of a cheque.
- Various Demat account details can be viewed.
- Cheque book requests can be made.
- Customers can open a Fixed Deposit and a Recurring Deposit.
- You can apply for an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Payments can be stopped.
- DTH and mobile recharge can be done.
- Various online payment services are available.
- Funds can be transferred easily.
- And Other Services you can search on the Indian Bank portal.
Type of Indian Bank Internet Banking
Indian Bank is two types of Net Banking Services –
- Retail Net Banking
- Corporate Internet Banking
Retail Indian Bank net Banking
Only those customers who have a savings account and do not do any type of business transaction can take advantage of Indian Bank Retail Net Banking. In retail net banking, the account holder can avail the following facility –
- Allows one to transfer funds
- Indian BANK Offers a suite of investment options such as fixed, Flexi, recurring deposits, etc.
- Book air, rail or bus ticket online
- Book a hotel
- Online shopping
- Allows instant recharges
- Western Union Service
- Filing e-tax
- DEMAT and IPO services
- Set up standing instructions.
- Other value-added services
Corporate Indian Bank Internet Banking
Indian Bank Corporate Net Banking customers who have a business account and the above accounts do business transactions. Let us know what tasks can be done by corporate internet banking-
- Convenience banking which allows you to operate your account from anywhere
- You can transact using the portal 24×7
- It saves your time and cost
- Allows you to pay your bills and taxes
- Comes with a file upload facility
- Transfer money to Indian Bank Accounts
- Transfer money to other banks accounts
- Make online payments to registered suppliers
- Collect and remit fees
- Easy reconciliation
- Apply to IPOs online
Security & Privacy Term of Indian Bank Internet Banking.
- With new opportunities, new threats are also identified from time to time. Hence, Indian Bank is also sensitive about the privacy and internet security of its customers and provides an SSL Encrypted website to register and transact for its banking products or services. Some of the below criteria one must keep in mind while trying to register for Indian net banking login and be extra careful. They are:
- One must always validate the authenticity of e-mails requesting the account holders to update passwords, ATM Pins, and Login ID, etc. It can all be e-mail phishing trying to steal user data disguised in almost identical corporate branding etc.
- One must always beware of such deceptive e-mails requesting for verifying the account holder’s identity or immediate login to instantly activate the services by clicking on the attached link. Ideally, such e-mails must be deleted from the mailbox as generally banks never ask such sensitive information
- With the Real URL of Indian Bank, you can see that “https” is included just before the URL of the website.
- The security encryption sign for users is usually a padlock symbol in the website address bar and you should always locate such a padlock for your secure banking when searching for the Indian Bank’s authentic URL.
- Generally, all web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and IE 7 and above, etc. The safe Website’s address bar will also turn green.
- One must also avoid logging to the Indian Bank from sources that are not trust-worthy and access Indian net banking login page from “Favorite Folder” in bookmarks saved from trustworthy sources.
- One must also avoid using net banking services from computer cafes or other public assets that are not virtually protected and secured.
- One must also try using a virtual keyboard on the login page while entering passwords.
- One must always link his/her personal mobile number to activate alerts related to their individual accounts.
So how was my article, I hope that my article will help you a lot about Indian Bank Net banking. If any facts are found wrong, please share us in our comment box for correction.