ICICI Net Banking: ICICI Bank is the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and capitalization. Banking facilities of ICICI Bank are considered very good, as ICICI Bank is always ready to provide safe and convenient banking facilities to its customers.
ICICI Bank customers still face many difficulties in availing banking facility through digital mediums.
You can get information about ICICI Net Banking through this article, understand through this article how to register ICICI Net Banking and how to login and use it.
How to Register ICICI Internet Banking
To register ICICI Net Banking, you can easily register net banking by following the below-given interaction.
Let us see what are the steps.
ICICI Net Banking will be done in two phases- (1) Get User id (2) Get Password. Net banking is considered successful registered only after receiving the user ID and password.
1) Get User id
- Go to ICICI Net Banking Portal.
- Click on the “Register” Option.
- On the next web-page, Click on “I want my User ID”.
- On the next web-page, Click on “Click Here to Proceed.
- Next Page, enter your bank account number and registered mobile number in the bank in the given column.
- After entering the bank account number mobile number, click on “Go” Option.
- After completion of this process, the system will generate user ID.
2) Get Password
- Go to Again Register Page and click on the “Get Password” Option.
- On the next webpage, click on ‘Click Here to Proceed’ Option.
- Next, enter the User ID and click on ‘Go’.
- Next, Enter Your mobile number that is linked to the account.
- On the next webpage, you must enter the OTP that you have received on the registered mobile number.
- Next, you will be able to generate the password to access internet banking facilities.
After successfully generating the user ID and password, you can login to your net banking with user ID and password.
How to Login ICICI Internet Banking
To login to Net Banking, you can easily login to ICICI Net Banking by following the steps given below.
- Go to ICICI Net Banking Portal.
- On Next Page, first choose Type of Banking (Personal, Corporate etc) Then Click on Login Option.
- On next Page, Enter your User id & Password, Then Click on “Login” Option.
- Now Your Net Banking Successful login.
How to Transfer Money From ICICI Internet
After login to Net Banking, you can easily transfer money from your account to another account, for that you must first transfer the money to whose account as a beneficiary only after adding it to your Net Banking. You can transfer money to another person’s account. Let us know how to transfer money from your account to someone else’s account, you can transfer money by following these step on given below.
- Go to ICICI Net Banking Portal and select the type of banking (Retail & Corporate).
- Enter your User ID & Password, And login.
- After Login, click on ‘Funds Transfer’.This option can be found under the ‘Payments & Transfer’ tab.
- On the next webpage, you must choose the relevant option that is displayed on the screen. Click on ‘Transfer Now’.
- On the next webpage, you must select the account from where the money must be transferred as well as the account where the money is being transferred to. The amount that has to be transferred, the date of the transaction, and the payment type must be entered as well.
- Click on “Next”.
- On the next webpage, you must confirm the transfer by entering the required digits that are present in the debit card.
- However, in the case of fund transfers to your own account, you must enter the OTP that has been sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Once the above step is complete, the amount will be transferred.
How to Reset ICICI Internet Banking Password
If you have forgotten your ICICI Net Banking password, then you can easily reset your password in few steps given below. Let’s know how you will reset your password –
- Go to ICICI Net Banking Portal. and select the type of banking (Retail & Corporate).
- Click on “Get Password”.
- On the next webpage, enter a valid “User ID” and click on “Go”.
- Now enter your mobile number which is registered in your bank account
- Click on ‘Go’.
- You will receive an OTP on the register mobile number. Enter the OTP in the Unique Number box and click on ‘Go’.
- On the next webpage, you must create the new strong password as per the instructions. Enter the new password twice and click on ‘Go’.
- A success message will be displayed on the screen. You will be able to login with the User ID and new password.
How to Check Balance ICICI Internet Banking Portal
- Go to ICICI Net Banking Portal.
- Login with user id & Password.
- When you successful Login your Click on Balance.
- Now you can easily see the balance in your account.
The benefit of ICICI Net Banking
The benefits of ICICI net banking facility are mentioned below:
- Check Account Balance Any Time.
- Transactions can be tracked, and the history of transactions can be viewed Anytime & Anywhere .
- You Can View your Bank statement and download it also.
- Any queries in relation to the account can be made.
- Loan statement details can be viewed easily.
- You can check the status of a cheque.
- Various Demat account details can be viewed.
- Cheque book requests can be made.
- Customers can open a Fixed Deposit and a Recurring Deposit.
- You can apply for an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Payments can be stopped.
- DTH and mobile recharge can be done.
- Various online payment services are available.
- Funds can be transferred easily.
- And Other Services you can search on the ICICI Bank portal.
Type of ICICI Net Banking
ICICI Net Banking is two types of Net Banking Services –
- Retail Net Banking
- Corporate Internet Banking
Retail Net Banking
Only those customers who have a savings account and do not do any type of business transaction can take advantage of ICICI Net Banking. In retail net banking, the account holder can avail the following facility –
- Allows one to transfer funds
- ICICI BANK Offers a suite of investment options such as fixed, Flexi, recurring deposits, etc.
- Book air, rail or bus ticket online
- Book a hotel
- Online shopping
- Allows instant recharges
- Western Union Service
- Filing e-tax
- DEMAT and IPO services
- Set up standing instructions.
- Other value-added services
Corporate Internet Banking
ICICI Corporate Net Banking customers who have a business account and the above accounts do business transactions. Let us know what tasks can be done by corporate internet banking-
- Convenience banking which allows you to operate your account from anywhere
- You can transact using the portal 24×7
- It saves your time and cost
- Allows you to pay your bills and taxes
- Comes with a file upload facility
- Transfer money to ICICI accounts.
- Transfer money to other banks accounts
- Make online payments to registered suppliers
- Collect and remit fees
- Easy reconciliation
- Apply to IPOs online
- 24*7 Business Transaction.
Security & Privacy Term of IDBI Internet Banking.
- With new opportunities, new threats are also identified from time to time. Hence, ICICI Bank is also sensitive about the privacy and internet security of its customers and provides an SSL Encrypted website to register and transact for its banking products or services. Some of the below criteria one must keep in mind while trying to register for ICICI Net Banking login and be extra careful. They are:
- One must always validate the authenticity of e-mails requesting the account holders to update passwords, ATM Pins, and Login ID, etc. It can all be e-mail phishing trying to steal user data disguised in almost identical corporate branding etc.
- One must always beware of such deceptive e-mails requesting for verifying the account holder’s identity or immediate login to instantly activate the services by clicking on the attached link. Ideally, such emails must be deleted from the mailbox as generally banks never ask such sensitive information
- With the Real URL of ICICI NET Banking, you can see that “https” is included just before the URL of the website.
- The security encryption sign for users is usually a padlock symbol in the website address bar and you should always locate such a padlock for your secure banking when searching for the IDBI Bank’s authentic URL.
- Generally, all web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and IE 7 and above, etc. The safe Website’s address bar will also turn green.
- One must also avoid logging to the ICICI Bank from sources that are not trust-worthy and access ICICI net banking login page from “Favorite Folder” in bookmarks saved from trustworthy sources.
- One must also avoid using net banking services from computer cafes or other public assets that are not virtually protected and secured.
- One must also try using a virtual keyboard on the login page while entering passwords.
- One must always link his/her personal mobile number to activate alerts related to their individual accounts.
So how was my article, I hope that my article will help you a lot about ICICI Net banking. If any facts are found wrong, please share us in our comment box for correction.
Read Also :
- IDBI Net Banking: How to Login & Registration easy guide
- IOB Net Banking: How to Login & Registration easy guide
- HDFC NetBanking: How to Login & Registration easy guide
- SBI Net Banking: How to Login & Registration easy guide
- KVB Net Banking Login & Registration Guide Step by Step
- ICICI Net Banking : How to Login & Registration easy guide